Thursday, July 8, 2010

Photo Shoot

My sister Tilly and I had another photo shoot this week. I was so excited, because I got to go on another car ride... and it was a long one!

I had lots of fun digging in the sand, but then Mommy told me to stop because I was getting my clothes dirty. I still look cute with sand on my face, I think.

Look out for the next issue of Motions Magazine where you will see my islandwide debut! Here's a sneak peek of me with one of the human models, Jesse.



In other news, life has been pretty relaxing lately, so I haven't had much to complain about. Mom's been hogging the computer working too, so I haven't had a chance to blog to my friends. I will make sure to tell my mom that I need to update more often. Maybe she'll get me my own computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment