Sunday, July 24, 2011

Life As I Know It

You know what, I just realized I never told you my life story. Better late than never I guess. Maybe that'll help me update this thing more often.

Where should I start. I guess I'll start back as far as I remember... when I was sitting in a corner with my stinky brothers and sisters. People would come visit us randomly and all of them would get all excited, jumping up and down like little mongrels. That's just not my style. So when a lady picked me up among all of them and didn't put me back, I was very relieved. As you probably guessed, that was mommy.

She likes to tell the story of how I was such a good little puppy and slept in the laundry basket from when I got home. I still do.

I was an only child for a really long time. Sometimes, it got boring. But boy do I regret saying that now. Quiet times are hard to come by with crazy dogs like Brendan around. *Yawn* I'm getting tired... I'll continue my story later.

No comments:

Post a Comment