Sunday, August 21, 2011

What's the Deal?

Some of the mongrels of the house have developed quite an obsession with my bed lately. So when we all come back from doing our business in the yard, I race to my bed so that no one else will jump in. Unfortunately, they still think they can.

One of Tilly's babies, AJ, is still living with us. I tried giving Mommy the look, like, "When is this little booger going to find his own family like everyone else?" but I don't think anyone wants him. Why would they? He's so annoying. Running around like a little monkey wind up toy. It makes me tired just watching him. Look at his irritating face, always up in my business.






All this rain isn't helping either. Rain rain rain rain. Ugh. And then Bryan forces me to walk in the grass. Eww. He should walk in the grass in the rain. See how he likes it. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment