Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Tired Mommy

My mommy looks stressed. I see her typing typing typing away on her computer longer and longer. I keep her company even though I just sleep on the couch while she types so she doesn't feel lonely. Every now and then, she will take a break and pat me on the head and call me a good girl. I like that.

But sometimes, I am in a deep sleep and don't want to get up by the time she goes to bed. I can't tell time. But I think it's pretty late, because Zeke and Zeus are already snoring very loudly.

Anyway, today she said she needed a break, so she made us some treats. Aww, my poor mommy. Even when she's taking a break, she has to do something. Bryan calls her a workaholic. I have to google what that means.

In the meantime, look at these yummy punkin' pies she made for us. YUM!!! Just in time for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment