Monday, January 9, 2012

Take that ShiShi Poo!

I think it's so hilarious how Granny loves me so much more than she loves Molly. Obviously it's because I'm the best dog ever. But you already knew that.

She's adjusting well, but she stays next door with Granny so I don't have to deal with her that often. More importantly, I got a haircut today. Not quite a full one, but just a trim around my face so that Mom says I can see. I don't know what she's talking about. I can see fine.

My uncle Mikey was visiting us these last few weeks and he just left recently. He's taller than I remember. Luckily, he stayed next door too. I am beginning to run out of places to stretch my legs. Yesterday, Brendan ran to my bed and I was very upset. I tried to tell Mom that this just wasn't cool. And she thought it was "cute" and posted it on Facebook. Hmmm... I think I need to start a Facebook account and tell people about the abuse I go through. Just look at THIS!


No comments:

Post a Comment