Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Modeling Portfolio


One of the things my mommy likes to do is put clothes on me. It's one of those things that humans have to do, because God punished them by not giving them fur.

Anyway... I don't mind it so much... it makes Mommy really happy and she calls me the best model ever. Well, were you really surprised?

She loved it so much that she decided to start an entire pet product line, just for me. I mean, if you're just going to depend on what you find in stores, it's really hard to find something that's fit for a queen. Mommy called it Puppy Love Guam -- because when you see me, you can't help but fall in love. :)

Here are some of my modeling pictures. If you like what you see, you can see more on www.puppyloveguam.com. I'm even on the front page!







Sorry... no autographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment