Friday, January 14, 2011

Baldy McBald

My mommy is back and I am so excited. But I am not so excited that one of the new contraptions she bought is this buzzing thing that leaves me BALD! Well, I guess it does feel better a little. I'm not so hot anymore. Plus I can see where I'm going! However, I will be leaving any photo shoots for the next few months for the other mutts. I just don't look very cute without any hair.

In other news, Brendan is also losing his hair. Not because of the buzzing thing, but just because. Now my mom gives him medicine. Shhhh... don't tell him it's medicine, because he seems to think it's a treat. Hahaha! I am continuously amused by his stupidity.

Let's see... what else is going on. Oh yeah! Zeus, the baby of our family celebrated his first birthday last week. We all got some treatsies to celebrate. Other than that, I'm glad things are back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment