Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Blog About Bryan

So, I was doing some reminiscing about past bloggie posts and I realize that I talk smack about Bryan a lot. In his defense, he probably doesn't deserve a lot of it. That's just between me and you, okay? I would NEVER admit that to him.

Anyway, I was just going to start another Bryan rant because he woke me up early AGAIN! It's SATURDAY! Really?! I understand that everyone else is doing the little peepee dance, but geez, I would rather hold it and get a little bit more beauty sleep. But in any case, I GUESS you can say he's a nice guy. He took care of me and the other puppies while Mommy was away and even gave us treatsies. My my, I must be in an especially good mood today.

There are lots of birthdays around this time. That could be it. It was Mommy's birthday last month... this month is Ben and Jerry's birthday and Zeus' birthday, and also Bryan's birthday... and next month, guess who's birthday it is! MINE!!! I am turning 11!

Oh my gosh. Mommy says I am an old lady. PSSSHHHAAA!!! SHE'S the old lady. I should start thinking about what I want for my birthday. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment