Friday, January 7, 2011

No More Holidays

I am back! Did you miss me? If you follow my other blog, www.puppyloveguam.blogspot.com, you'll know why I haven't posted here. It has been a BUSY holiday season for me and my mommy. Did you see all those trade shows I had to prepare for? Well, actually, I just supervised. But Mom looked like she was working hard. And I guess she did deserve a vacation ... she's been gone for three weeks now and she is STILL not back. I guess I have to deal with Bryan just a bit longer.

I just wish he would stop trying to trick me. He holds me up to this moving picture frame he has on his desk and tells me to say hi to my mommy. He gets it to even sound like her. WHY DOES HE DO THIS TO ME?! Are you reading this Mommy? Come home!!!

But it is kinda funny when Brendan falls for it. Hahahaha... what a dumb dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment