Friday, January 21, 2011

GUAM is Where America's Day Begins A-Hole

My mom was reading the paper today and I just happened to glance over her shoulder at this one article about some guy in Hawaii who wants to move the international date line. I know, huh? Sounds complicated. Lucky I got my own little computer now and learned how to use Google so I was able to figure out exactly what's going on. Here... just read it yourself HERE.

It's all very confusing to me, still, but basically, some wannabe macho lawmaker dude thinks he can steal Guam's slogan!!! I don't know much about date lines or whatever you call them... but I think he should worry about laws that will actually matter... like more money for shelter dogs! Or changing the punishment for animal abuse to the abusers being tied out in the heat with no food and water! Or dumb politicians should be bit in the leg... I'll volunteer.

Gene Ward, GUAM is Where America's Day Begins. And your porch is where I'm gonna poop where America's day ends if you keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment